This work was supported by the Non-equilibrium Energy Research Center (NERC) which is an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under award number DE-SC0000989. We thank Bruker for supplying PeakForce QNM software. XPS and Raman spectra were taken in KECK-II and BIF facilities at NU. H.T.B. and B.B. contributed equally to this work.
Material Transfer and Polarity Reversal in Contact Charging†
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4843–4847, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Baytekin, H. T., Baytekin, B., Incorvati, J. T. and Grzybowski, B. A. (2012), Material Transfer and Polarity Reversal in Contact Charging. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4843–4847. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200057
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0000989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!