We acknowledge the University of Delaware (UD) for research support and the following sources for fellowships: NIH/NIGMS CBI Program (5T32 GM 08550-16, SESM); David Plastino and the ACS SURF Program (DTA); HHMI Grant 52006947 to the University of Delaware, and the UD NUCLEUS Program (KAJ). Data were acquired on instruments obtained through NSF and NIH funding (NSF MIR 0421224 & CRIF MU CHE0840401, NIH P20 RR017716).
Preparation of Allyl and Vinyl Silanes by the Palladium-Catalyzed Silylation of Terminal Olefins: A Silyl-Heck Reaction†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 15, pages 3663–3667, April 10, 2012
How to Cite
McAtee, J. R., Martin, S. E. S., Ahneman, D. T., Johnson, K. A. and Watson, D. A. (2012), Preparation of Allyl and Vinyl Silanes by the Palladium-Catalyzed Silylation of Terminal Olefins: A Silyl-Heck Reaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 3663–3667. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200060
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- University of Delaware (UD)
- NIH/NIGMS. Grant Number: 5T32 GM 08550-16
- ACS SURF Program
- HHMI. Grant Number: 52006947
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MIR 0421224, CRIF MU CHE0840401, P20 RR017716
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!