Financial support from the European Research Council (ERC, grant agreement 202886-CatCIR), the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW), the Dutch Polymer Institute (DPI projects no. 646/647), the University of Amsterdam, the DFG (SFB-583 and Major Research Instrumentation Program) and MICINN/FEDER (Projects CTQ2008-03860 and CTQ2011-22516) is gratefully acknowledged.
Stereospecific Carbene Polymerization with Oxygenated Rh(diene) Species†
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5157–5161, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Walters, A. J. C., Troeppner, O., Ivanović-Burmazović, I., Tejel, C., del Río, M. P., Reek, J. N. H. and de Bruin, B. (2012), Stereospecific Carbene Polymerization with Oxygenated Rh(diene) Species . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5157–5161. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200069
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- European Research Council
- ERC. Grant Number: 202886-CatCIR
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
- Dutch Polymer Institute
- DPI. Grant Number: 646/647
- DFG. Grant Number: SFB-583
- MICINN/FEDER. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-03860, CTQ2011-22516
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!