Financial support from the European Research Council (ERC, grant agreement 202886-CatCIR), the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW), the Dutch Polymer Institute (DPI projects no. 646/647), the University of Amsterdam, the DFG (SFB-583 and Major Research Instrumentation Program) and MICINN/FEDER (Projects CTQ2008-03860 and CTQ2011-22516) is gratefully acknowledged.
Stereospecific Carbene Polymerization with Oxygenated Rh(diene) Species†
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5157–5161, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Walters, A. J. C., Troeppner, O., Ivanović-Burmazović, I., Tejel, C., del Río, M. P., Reek, J. N. H. and de Bruin, B. (2012), Stereospecific Carbene Polymerization with Oxygenated Rh(diene) Species . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5157–5161. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200069
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- European Research Council
- ERC. Grant Number: 202886-CatCIR
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
- Dutch Polymer Institute
- DPI. Grant Number: 646/647
- DFG. Grant Number: SFB-583
- MICINN/FEDER. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-03860, CTQ2011-22516
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.