We thank the U.S. NSF (CHE-1012468 (OVB/SHS) and CHE-0546945 (M.A.P.)) for financial support and Prof. L. Dunsch for his continuing support. ChemMatCARS Sector15 is principally supported by the NSF/DOE (NSF/CHE-0822838). Use of the APS was supported by the U.S. DOE, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under contract DE-AC02-06CH11357.
A Buckybowl with a Lot of Potential: C5-C20H5(CF3)5†
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4939–4942, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Kuvychko, I. V., Spisak, S. N., Chen, Y.-S., Popov, A. A., Petrukhina, M. A., Strauss, S. H. and Boltalina, O. V. (2012), A Buckybowl with a Lot of Potential: C5-C20H5(CF3)5. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4939–4942. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200178
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
- U.S. NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-1012468, CHE-0546945
- NSF/DOE. Grant Number: NSF/CHE-0822838
- U.S. DOE, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!