We thank the U.S. NSF (CHE-1012468 (OVB/SHS) and CHE-0546945 (M.A.P.)) for financial support and Prof. L. Dunsch for his continuing support. ChemMatCARS Sector15 is principally supported by the NSF/DOE (NSF/CHE-0822838). Use of the APS was supported by the U.S. DOE, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under contract DE-AC02-06CH11357.
A Buckybowl with a Lot of Potential: C5-C20H5(CF3)5†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4939–4942, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Kuvychko, I. V., Spisak, S. N., Chen, Y.-S., Popov, A. A., Petrukhina, M. A., Strauss, S. H. and Boltalina, O. V. (2012), A Buckybowl with a Lot of Potential: C5-C20H5(CF3)5. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4939–4942. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200178
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
- U.S. NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-1012468, CHE-0546945
- NSF/DOE. Grant Number: NSF/CHE-0822838
- U.S. DOE, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.