We thank NSF for support of this work (J.L.A.). This work utilized facilities supported in part by the National Science Foundation under Agreement No. DMR-0944772 (S.R.K.), NIBIB training grant T21 EB004822 (A.V.M.), NSF grant CHE-89-08304, NIH/NCRR S10 RR022341-01 (Cold probe) for NMR. Certain trade names and company products are identified to adequately specify the experimental procedure. In no case does such identification imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor does it imply that the products are necessarily best for the purpose.
Solution-Phase Structures of Gallium-Containing Pyrogallolarene Scaffolds†
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5086–5091, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Kumari, H., Kline, S. R., Wycoff, W. G., Paul, R. L., Mossine, A. V., Deakyne, C. A. and Atwood, J. L. (2012), Solution-Phase Structures of Gallium-Containing Pyrogallolarene Scaffolds . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5086–5091. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200209
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!