We thank Prof. S. Kuroki and K. Hori (Tokyo Institute of Technology) for NMR measurements and TEM observations. This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) and Scientific Research on Priority Areas (New Materials Science Using Regulated Nano Spaces) from MEXT (Japan).
Alternate Layered Nanostructures of Metal Oxides by a Click Reaction†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 22, pages 5452–5455, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Mochizuki, D., Kumagai, K., Maitani, M. M. and Wada, Y. (2012), Alternate Layered Nanostructures of Metal Oxides by a Click Reaction . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5452–5455. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200264
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!