Financial support from GlaxoSmithKline, the ERDF (IS:CE-Chem & InterReg IVa) and the EPSRC (including support for the Iridis cluster) are gratefully acknowledged. Rob Wheeler and Andy Craven are thanked for valuable advice.
An Efficient Flow-Photochemical Synthesis of 5H-Furanones Leads to an Understanding of Torquoselectivity in Cyclobutenone Rearrangements†
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 18, pages 4405–4408, April 27, 2012
How to Cite
Harrowven, D. C., Mohamed, M., Gonçalves, T. P., Whitby, R. J., Bolien, D. and Sneddon, H. F. (2012), An Efficient Flow-Photochemical Synthesis of 5H-Furanones Leads to an Understanding of Torquoselectivity in Cyclobutenone Rearrangements . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4405–4408. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200281
- Issue online: 24 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!