These authors contributed equally to this work.
Pellasoren: Structure Elucidation, Biosynthesis, and Total Synthesis of a Cytotoxic Secondary Metabolite from Sorangium cellulosum†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5239–5243, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Jahns, C., Hoffmann, T., Müller, S., Gerth, K., Washausen, P., Höfle, G., Reichenbach, H., Kalesse, M. and Müller, R. (2012), Pellasoren: Structure Elucidation, Biosynthesis, and Total Synthesis of a Cytotoxic Secondary Metabolite from Sorangium cellulosum . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5239–5243. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200327
We thank Daniel Krug for proofreading the manuscript, Jennifer Herrmann for performing the bioactivity assays, and Susanne Schneiker-Bekel for genome sequencing. Research in R.M’s laboratory was funded by the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!