We are thankful for financial support from the National Research Foundation of South Korea: WCU program (R31-10071-0), Future Technology Development program (2011-0029955), Korea Biotech R&D program (2011K000809), and Molecular-Level Interface Research Center (2012-000909).
Polydopamine Microfluidic System toward a Two-Dimensional, Gravity-Driven Mixing Device†
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 25, pages 6126–6130, June 18, 2012
How to Cite
You, I., Kang, S. M., Lee, S., Cho, Y. O., Kim, J. B., Lee, S. B., Nam, Y. S. and Lee, H. (2012), Polydopamine Microfluidic System toward a Two-Dimensional, Gravity-Driven Mixing Device . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 6126–6130. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200329
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- National Research Foundation of South Korea. Grant Number: R31-10071-0
- Future Technology Development program. Grant Number: 2011-0029955
- Korea Biotech R&D program. Grant Number: 2011K000809
- Molecular-Level Interface Research Center. Grant Number: 2012-000909
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!