We are thankful for financial support from the National Research Foundation of South Korea: WCU program (R31-10071-0), Future Technology Development program (2011-0029955), Korea Biotech R&D program (2011K000809), and Molecular-Level Interface Research Center (2012-000909).
Polydopamine Microfluidic System toward a Two-Dimensional, Gravity-Driven Mixing Device†
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 25, pages 6126–6130, June 18, 2012
How to Cite
You, I., Kang, S. M., Lee, S., Cho, Y. O., Kim, J. B., Lee, S. B., Nam, Y. S. and Lee, H. (2012), Polydopamine Microfluidic System toward a Two-Dimensional, Gravity-Driven Mixing Device . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 6126–6130. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200329
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- National Research Foundation of South Korea. Grant Number: R31-10071-0
- Future Technology Development program. Grant Number: 2011-0029955
- Korea Biotech R&D program. Grant Number: 2011K000809
- Molecular-Level Interface Research Center. Grant Number: 2012-000909
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!