We acknowledge LabRMN at FCT/UNL and Rede Nacional de RMN for access to the facilities. Rede Nacional is supported with funds from FCT-Lisbon, Projecto de Re-equipamento Científico, Portugal. We thank the financial support from Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FC&T) through projects PTDC/CTM/099452/2008, PTDC/EME-TME/103375/2008 and MIT-Pt/Bs-CTRM/0051/2008, and PhD grants SFRH/BD/66858/2009 (R.B.R.) and SFRH/BD/80648/2011 (P.I.M.). V.D.B.B. is supported by the MIT-Portugal Program (Bioengineering Systems Focus Area).
Biocompatible Polyurea Dendrimers with pH-Dependent Fluorescence†
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5162–5165, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Restani, R. B., Morgado, P. I., Ribeiro, M. P., Correia, I. J., Aguiar-Ricardo, A. and Bonifácio, V. D. B. (2012), Biocompatible Polyurea Dendrimers with pH-Dependent Fluorescence . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5162–5165. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200362
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FC&T). Grant Numbers: PTDC/CTM/099452/2008, PTDC/EME-TME/103375/2008, MIT-Pt/Bs-CTRM/0051/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!