Financial support by the European Research Council (grant FP7-People-2010-IIF, ChemCatSusDe) is gratefully acknowledged.
When Bigger Is Better: Intermolecular Hydrofunctionalizations of Activated Alkenes Catalyzed by Heteroleptic Alkaline Earth Complexes†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4943–4946, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, B., Roisnel, T., Carpentier, J.-F. and Sarazin, Y. (2012), When Bigger Is Better: Intermolecular Hydrofunctionalizations of Activated Alkenes Catalyzed by Heteroleptic Alkaline Earth Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4943–4946. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200364
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- European Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!