This research was supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), the Merck Frosst Centre for Therapeutic Research, and the University of Toronto. We gratefully thank Dr. Alan Lough (Chemistry Department, University of Toronto) for single-crystal X-ray structure analysis, Dr. Bernard Leroy for the initial studies using azabicycles, and Solvias AG for the generous gift of chiral ligands.
Rhodium(I)-Catalyzed Domino Asymmetric Ring Opening/Enantioselective Isomerization of Oxabicyclic Alkenes with Water†
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 22, pages 5400–5404, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Tsui, G. C. and Lautens, M. (2012), Rhodium(I)-Catalyzed Domino Asymmetric Ring Opening/Enantioselective Isomerization of Oxabicyclic Alkenes with Water . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5400–5404. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200390
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Merck Frosst Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!