We acknowledge the Australian Research Council, the Australian National Health and Medical Research Council, Itek Pty. Ltd. and BioInnovation SA for research funding; Dr. Mihail Popescu and A/Prof. Robert Milne for providing instructive advice on lipolysis data modelling; and Prof. Christopher J. H. Porter for guidance in the pharmacokinetic studies.
Hybrid Nanomaterials that Mimic the Food Effect: Controlling Enzymatic Digestion for Enhanced Oral Drug Absorption†
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 22, pages 5475–5479, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Tan, A., Martin, A., Nguyen, T.-H., Boyd, B. J. and Prestidge, C. A. (2012), Hybrid Nanomaterials that Mimic the Food Effect: Controlling Enzymatic Digestion for Enhanced Oral Drug Absorption . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5475–5479. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200409
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
- Australian Research Council
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council
- Itek Pty. Ltd.
- BioInnovation SA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!