This work was supported in part by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) through its FIRST Program, Global COE Program (Chemistry Innovation through Cooperation of Science and Engineering), and Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Researches from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology. Y.K. and T.H. are grateful for JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
Cyanosilylation of Carbonyl Compounds with Trimethylsilyl Cyanide Catalyzed by an Yttrium-Pillared Silicotungstate Dimer†
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 15, pages 3686–3690, April 10, 2012
How to Cite
Kikukawa, Y., Suzuki, K., Sugawa, M., Hirano, T., Kamata, K., Yamaguchi, K. and Mizuno, N. (2012), Cyanosilylation of Carbonyl Compounds with Trimethylsilyl Cyanide Catalyzed by an Yttrium-Pillared Silicotungstate Dimer. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 3686–3690. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200486
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!