These authors contributed equally to this work.
Definitive Evidence for Fast Electron Transfer at Pristine Basal Plane Graphite from High-Resolution Electrochemical Imaging†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 22, pages 5405–5408, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Lai, S. C. S., Patel, A. N., McKelvey, K. and Unwin, P. R. (2012), Definitive Evidence for Fast Electron Transfer at Pristine Basal Plane Graphite from High-Resolution Electrochemical Imaging . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5405–5408. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200564
We are grateful to the following for support of this work: the European Research Council (ERC-2009-AdG 247143-QUANTIF) for funding to P.R.U., Marie Curie IEF (project 275450 “VISELCAT”) under the EU’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) for funding to S.C.S.L., and EPSRC for studentships to K.M. (MOAC/DTC) and A.N.P. (Analytical Fund EP/F064861/1e). We thank Dr. Alex Colburn for instrumentation designing and building and Petr Dudin for help with artwork preparation. Some equipment used in this research was obtained through Birmingham Science City with support from Advantage West Midlands and the European Regional Development Fund.
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: ERC-2009-AdG 247143-QUANTIF
- Marie Curie IEF
- EU. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!