We thank the NSF (CHE 0948222) for their generous support of our programs. M.M.H. acknowledges support from the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes and the DAAD–PROMOS scholarship; D.A.T. acknowledges support from a Stanford Graduate Fellowship (The William K. Bowes, Jr. Foundation).
Palladium-Catalyzed Alkylation of 1,4-Dienes by CH Activation†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4950–4953, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Trost, B. M., Hansmann, M. M. and Thaisrivongs, D. A. (2012), Palladium-Catalyzed Alkylation of 1,4-Dienes by CH Activation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4950–4953. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200601
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE 0948222
- Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!