M.N. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for financial support.
Towards a Green Process for Bulk-Scale Synthesis of Ethyl Acetate: Efficient Acceptorless Dehydrogenation of Ethanol†
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5711–5713, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Nielsen, M., Junge, H., Kammer, A. and Beller, M. (2012), Towards a Green Process for Bulk-Scale Synthesis of Ethyl Acetate: Efficient Acceptorless Dehydrogenation of Ethanol. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5711–5713. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200625
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!