We thank the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program 2010CB833300) and the NSFC (20923005, 20932008, 21025209, and 21121062) for financial support. We also thank Prof. Dr. G. Helmchen of Univ. Heidelberg for generously offering dbcot.
Asymmetric N-Allylation of Indoles Through the Iridium-Catalyzed Allylic Alkylation/Oxidation of Indolines†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5183–5187, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, W.-B., Zhang, X., Dai, L.-X. and You, S.-L. (2012), Asymmetric N-Allylation of Indoles Through the Iridium-Catalyzed Allylic Alkylation/Oxidation of Indolines . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5183–5187. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200649
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20923005, 20932008, 21025209, 21121062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!