We thank the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program 2010CB833300) and the NSFC (20923005, 20932008, 21025209, and 21121062) for financial support. We also thank Prof. Dr. G. Helmchen of Univ. Heidelberg for generously offering dbcot.
Asymmetric N-Allylation of Indoles Through the Iridium-Catalyzed Allylic Alkylation/Oxidation of Indolines†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5183–5187, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, W.-B., Zhang, X., Dai, L.-X. and You, S.-L. (2012), Asymmetric N-Allylation of Indoles Through the Iridium-Catalyzed Allylic Alkylation/Oxidation of Indolines . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5183–5187. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200649
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20923005, 20932008, 21025209, 21121062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!