These authors contributed equally to this work.
DNA Origami Gatekeepers for Solid-State Nanopores†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4864–4867, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Wei, R., Martin, T. G., Rant, U. and Dietz, H. (2012), DNA Origami Gatekeepers for Solid-State Nanopores. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4864–4867. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200688
This work was supported by the German Excellence Initiative through grants from the Nano Initiative Munich and from the Center for Integrated Protein Science Munich, by the Collaborative Research Center SFB 863 of the German Research Society (DFG), the TUM Institute for Advanced Study, and a European Research Council Starting Grant to HD. R.W. was supported by the TUM Graduate School’s Faculty Graduate Center of Physics. Discussions with Friedrich Simmel, Michael Mayer, Daniel Branton, and George Church are gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- German Research Society (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!