This work was carried out at Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL) with the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) under contract number DE-AC02-98CH10886 and supported by BNL Laboratory Directed Research and Development (LDRD) (project number 10-015). A.I.F. acknowledges support by DOE BES (grant number DE-FG02-03ER15476). Beamlines X19A and X18B at the NSLS are supported in part by the Synchrotron Catalysis Consortium, U.S. Department of Energy (grant number DE-FG02-05ER15688).
Hydrogen-Evolution Catalysts Based on Non-Noble Metal Nickel–Molybdenum Nitride Nanosheets†
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 25, pages 6131–6135, June 18, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, W.-F., Sasaki, K., Ma, C., Frenkel, A. I., Marinkovic, N., Muckerman, J. T., Zhu, Y. and Adzic, R. R. (2012), Hydrogen-Evolution Catalysts Based on Non-Noble Metal Nickel–Molybdenum Nitride Nanosheets . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 6131–6135. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200699
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
- BNL Laboratory Directed Research and Development (LDRD). Grant Number: 10-015
- DOE BES. Grant Number: DE-FG02-03ER15476
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-05ER15688
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!