This work was carried out at Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL) with the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) under contract number DE-AC02-98CH10886 and supported by BNL Laboratory Directed Research and Development (LDRD) (project number 10-015). A.I.F. acknowledges support by DOE BES (grant number DE-FG02-03ER15476). Beamlines X19A and X18B at the NSLS are supported in part by the Synchrotron Catalysis Consortium, U.S. Department of Energy (grant number DE-FG02-05ER15688).
Hydrogen-Evolution Catalysts Based on Non-Noble Metal Nickel–Molybdenum Nitride Nanosheets†
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 25, pages 6131–6135, June 18, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, W.-F., Sasaki, K., Ma, C., Frenkel, A. I., Marinkovic, N., Muckerman, J. T., Zhu, Y. and Adzic, R. R. (2012), Hydrogen-Evolution Catalysts Based on Non-Noble Metal Nickel–Molybdenum Nitride Nanosheets . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 6131–6135. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200699
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
- BNL Laboratory Directed Research and Development (LDRD). Grant Number: 10-015
- DOE BES. Grant Number: DE-FG02-03ER15476
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-05ER15688
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!