S.H.Y. acknowledges the special funding support from the National Basic Research Program of China (No. 2010CB934700), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 91022032, 21061160492, J1030412), Chinese Academy of Sciences (Grant KJZD-EW-M01-1), International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China (No. 2010DFA41170), the Principal Investigator Award by the National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory at the USTC, the Partner-Group of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Max Planck Society. H.W.L. acknowledges the funding support from the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. We thank Prof. Xin Xu and Mr. Jiang-Wei Zhang for assisting in rheological tests.
Macroscopic-Scale Template Synthesis of Robust Carbonaceous Nanofiber Hydrogels and Aerogels and Their Applications†
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5101–5105, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Liang, H.-W., Guan, Q.-F., Chen, L.-F., Zhu, Z., Zhang, W.-J. and Yu, S.-H. (2012), Macroscopic-Scale Template Synthesis of Robust Carbonaceous Nanofiber Hydrogels and Aerogels and Their Applications . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5101–5105. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200710
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91022032, 21061160492, J1030412
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01-1
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFA41170
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!