P.A.G. thanks the EPSRC for access to the crystallographic facilities at the University of Southampton. Additionally we thank the University of Southampton for a post-graduate scholarship (I.L.K.) and the University of Southampton and A*STAR for a post-graduate scholarship (N.B.).
Squaramides as Potent Transmembrane Anion Transporters†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 18, pages 4426–4430, April 27, 2012
How to Cite
Busschaert, N., Kirby, I. L., Young, S., Coles, S. J., Horton, P. N., Light, M. E. and Gale, P. A. (2012), Squaramides as Potent Transmembrane Anion Transporters . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4426–4430. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200729
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- University of Southampton
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!