These authors contributed equally to this work.
6′′-Thioether Tobramycin Analogues: Towards Selective Targeting of Bacterial Membranes†
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5652–5656, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Herzog, I. M., Green, K. D., Berkov-Zrihen, Y., Feldman, M., Vidavski, R. R., Eldar-Boock, A., Satchi-Fainaro, R., Eldar, A., Garneau-Tsodikova, S. and Fridman, M. (2012), 6′′-Thioether Tobramycin Analogues: Towards Selective Targeting of Bacterial Membranes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5652–5656. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200761
This work was supported by the Life Sciences Institute and the College of Pharmacy at the University of Michigan (S.G.-T.), by a grant from the Firland Foundation (S.G.-T.), and by a National Institutes of Health (NIH) Grant AI090048 (S.G.-T.). This work was also supported by a grant from the United States-Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF), Jerusalem, Israel (Grant 2008017, S.G.-T. and M.F.), and by the FP7-PEOPLE-2009-RG Marie Curie Auction: Reintegration Grants (Grant 246673, M.F.). We thank Profs. David H. Sherman and Philip C. Hanna (University of Michigan), Itzhak Ofek and Dani Cohen (Tel Aviv University), Doron Steinberg (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem), and Paul J. Hergenrother (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign) for the gift of bacterial strains used herein. We thank Prof. Timor Baasov and Dana Atia-Gilkin (Shulich Faculty of Chemistry, Technion, Israel Institute of Technology) for their assistance and guidance with the luciferase assay.
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
- Firland Foundation
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: AI090048
- United States-Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF). Grant Number: 2008017
- Marie Curie Auction. Grant Number: 246673
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!