This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant numbers 21071106 and 51072126), the research grants council of HKSAR (grant number CityU5/CRF/08), the NSFC-RGC joint scheme (grant number N CityU 108/08), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program; grant number 2012CB932903), and a project funded by the priority academic program development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions.
Flexible Nanogenerators Based on Graphene Oxide Films for Acoustic Energy Harvesting†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 22, pages 5418–5422, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Que, R., Shao, Q., Li, Q., Shao, M., Cai, S., Wang, S. and Lee, S.-T. (2012), Flexible Nanogenerators Based on Graphene Oxide Films for Acoustic Energy Harvesting . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5418–5422. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200773
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21071106, 51072126
- HKSAR. Grant Number: CityU5/CRF/08
- NSFC-RGC. Grant Number: N CityU 108/08
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB932903
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.