We thank Dr. Guido Capitani and Dr. Vincent Olieric from PSI/Swiss Light Source for recording the diffraction data and Dr. Luc Bousset for helpful discussions. This work was supported by the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR-PCV08 321323), the ETH Zurich, the Swiss National Science Foundation (grant 200020_124611), and the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique. We acknowledge support from the Partenariat Hubert Curien Germaine de Staël and the European Commission under the Seventh Framework Program (FP7; Bio-NMR 261863).
A Sedimented Sample of a 59 kDa Dodecameric Helicase Yields High-Resolution Solid-State NMR Spectra†
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 31, pages 7855–7858, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Gardiennet, C., Schütz, A. K., Hunkeler, A., Kunert, B., Terradot, L., Böckmann, A. and Meier, B. H. (2012), A Sedimented Sample of a 59 kDa Dodecameric Helicase Yields High-Resolution Solid-State NMR Spectra . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7855–7858. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200779
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2012
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-PCV08 321323
- ETH Zurich
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200020_124611
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Partenariat Hubert Curien Germaine de Staël
- European Commission. Grant Number: Bio-NMR 261863
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.