We thank A. F. Milton and P. Perconti for their support and E. R. de la Rie for discussions. We also thank M. Scudieri (Museo di San Marco), G. Rao (Biblioteca Medicea Laurenziana), B. Paolozzi Strozzi and M. L. Palli (Museo del Bargello) for allowing access to illuminated manuscripts, and T. Anderson, M. Poggesi, A. Casini, L. Stefani and R. Iannaccone for help in data collections. We acknowledge financial support from the National Science Foundation (award 1041827), the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, and the Samuel H. Kress Foundation.
Near Infrared Reflectance Imaging Spectroscopy to Map Paint Binders In Situ on Illuminated Manuscripts†
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5607–5610, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Ricciardi, P., Delaney, J. K., Facini, M., Zeibel, J. G., Picollo, M., Lomax, S. and Loew, M. (2012), Near Infrared Reflectance Imaging Spectroscopy to Map Paint Binders In Situ on Illuminated Manuscripts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5607–5610. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200840
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1041827
- Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- Samuel H. Kress Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!