We are grateful to the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin for financial support. We also would like to thank Martin Quick for support in femtosecond spectroscopy studies and Prof. Martin Kaupp for helpful discussions.
Gold– and Platinum–Bismuth Donor–Acceptor Interactions Supported by an Ambiphilic PBiP Pincer Ligand†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4989–4992, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Tschersich, C., Limberg, C., Roggan, S., Herwig, C., Ernsting, N., Kovalenko, S. and Mebs, S. (2012), Gold– and Platinum–Bismuth Donor–Acceptor Interactions Supported by an Ambiphilic PBiP Pincer Ligand. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4989–4992. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200848
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!