These authors contributed equally to this work.
Triple-Color Super-Resolution Imaging of Live Cells: Resolving Submicroscopic Receptor Organization in the Plasma Membrane†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4868–4871, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Wilmes, S., Staufenbiel, M., Liße, D., Richter, C. P., Beutel, O., Busch, K. B., Hess, S. T. and Piehler, J. (2012), Triple-Color Super-Resolution Imaging of Live Cells: Resolving Submicroscopic Receptor Organization in the Plasma Membrane. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4868–4871. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200853
We thank Gabriele Hikade and Hella Kenneweg for technical support, Roland Wedlich-Söldner (MPI Martinsried) for providing a plasmid coding for Lifeact, Volker Haucke (Freie Universität Berlin) for providing a plasmid coding for clathrin light chain, and Vladislav Verkhusha (Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York) for a plasmid coding for PAtagRFP. This project was supported by funding from the DFG (PI405-5 and SFB 944), the European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement number 223608 (IFNaction), and the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (GM094713).
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- DFG. Grant Number: PI405-5
- European Community’s. Grant Number: 223608
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: GM094713
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!