Financial support from the Welch Foundation (A-1423), the National Science Foundation (CHE-0952912), Texas A&M University (Davidson Professorship), and the Laboratory for Molecular Simulation at Texas A&M University (software and computation resources) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Lisa Pérez and Clark Landis for their help with the implementation of NBO.
σ-Accepting Properties of a Chlorobismuthine Ligand†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4985–4988, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Lin, T.-P., Ke, I.-S. and Gabbaï, F. P. (2012), σ-Accepting Properties of a Chlorobismuthine Ligand. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4985–4988. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200854
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: A-1423
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0952912
- Texas A&M University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!