We thank Dr. Joseph H. Reibenspies of the X-ray Diffraction Laboratory in the Department of Chemistry at Texas A&M University for X-ray crystallography analysis, Dr. Peddabuddi Gopal of the same department for some preliminary studies, and Professors Kevin Burgess and Daniel Singleton of the same department for helpful discussions. Financial support was provided by Texas A&M University and the Welch Foundation (A-1700).
Diastereoselective Synthesis of C3-Quaternary Indolenines Using α,β-Unsaturated N-Aryl Ketonitrones and Activated Alkynes†
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5110–5113, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Huehls, C. B., Hood, T. S. and Yang, J. (2012), Diastereoselective Synthesis of C3-Quaternary Indolenines Using α,β-Unsaturated N-Aryl Ketonitrones and Activated Alkynes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5110–5113. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200860
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
- Texas A&M University
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: A-1700
Vol. 52, Issue 49, 12770, Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!