This work was supported by start-up funding from the University of Michigan (M.H.L.). J.-U.R. acknowledges support from the University of Iowa. K.P.O. is grateful for a Margaret and Herman Sokol Endowment Research Fellowship from the Department of Chemistry, University of Michigan, for the summer of 2011. We thank Chun Chow for experimental assistance.
The Reaction of a High-Valent Nonheme Oxoiron(IV) Intermediate with Hydrogen Peroxide†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 22, pages 5376–5380, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Braymer, J. J., O'Neill, K. P., Rohde, J.-U. and Lim, M. H. (2012), The Reaction of a High-Valent Nonheme Oxoiron(IV) Intermediate with Hydrogen Peroxide . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5376–5380. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200901
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
- University of Michigan
- University of Iowa
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!