This research was supported by the NSFC (grant number 20903074) and the Fundamental Research Funds for Central Universities of China. TEM characterization was performed by the University of St Andrews (UK) through the EPSRC access scheme.
Electronic Modulation of a Copper/Zinc Oxide Catalyst by a Heterojunction for Selective Hydrogenation of Carbon Dioxide to Methanol†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 24, pages 5832–5836, June 11, 2012
How to Cite
Liao, F., Zeng, Z., Eley, C., Lu , Q., Hong, X. and Tsang, S. C. E. (2012), Electronic Modulation of a Copper/Zinc Oxide Catalyst by a Heterojunction for Selective Hydrogenation of Carbon Dioxide to Methanol. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5832–5836. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200903
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20903074
- Fundamental Research Funds for Central Universities of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!