This work was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation (200021_131957) and an ETH Fellowship to V.R.P. (ETH FEL 06-10-1). We are grateful to Dr. Xiangyang Zhang and Rolf Häfliger of the LOC Mass Spectrometry Service for analyses and Prof. Andrea Vasella for helpful discussions.
Chemical Protein Synthesis by Chemoselective α-Ketoacid–Hydroxylamine (KAHA) Ligations with 5-Oxaproline†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5114–5118, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Pattabiraman, V. R., Ogunkoya, A. O. and Bode, J. W. (2012), Chemical Protein Synthesis by Chemoselective α-Ketoacid–Hydroxylamine (KAHA) Ligations with 5-Oxaproline. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5114–5118. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200907
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200021_131957
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!