This work has been supported financially by MEXT in the form of a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Molecular Activation Directed toward Straightforward Synthesis” (to Y.N., No. 22105003), and JSPS in the form of the award Scientific Research (S) (to T.H., No. 21225005).
Alkylation of Pyridone Derivatives By Nickel/Lewis Acid Catalysis†
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5679–5682, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Tamura, R., Yamada, Y., Nakao, Y. and Hiyama, T. (2012), Alkylation of Pyridone Derivatives By Nickel/Lewis Acid Catalysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5679–5682. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200922
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
- MEXT. Grant Number: 22105003
- JSPS. Grant Number: 21225005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!