Financial support for this research from the NSF (grant number CHE-1056568), the NIH-NIGMS (grant number R01-GM096129), the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, Amgen, and Boehringer Ingelheim is gratefully acknowledged. J.W.T. thanks The American Chemical Society, Division of Organic Chemistry and Amgen for a graduate fellowship. NMR (CHE-0619339) and MS (CHE-0443618) facilities at BU are supported by the NSF.
Visible-Light Photoredox Catalysis in Flow†
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 17, pages 4144–4147, April 23, 2012
How to Cite
Tucker, J. W., Zhang, Y., Jamison, T. F. and Stephenson, C. R. J. (2012), Visible-Light Photoredox Catalysis in Flow . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4144–4147. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200961
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1056568
- NIH-NIGMS. Grant Number: R01-GM096129
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- The American Chemical Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!