This work was supported financially by MOST (2011CBA00504), NSFC (21133010, 21103203, 50921004, 20973079), Institute of Metal Research (O9NBA111A1), Liaoning Province (20101121), Max Planck Society (Enerchem), and Zhejiang University. We gratefully acknowledge Dr. Di Wang, Jinwei Li, Hao Zhang, Ming Xin, Dr. Bo Zhu, and Prof. Feng Li for technical assistance and BESSY for supporting XPS measurements.
Spherical Structures Composed of Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes: Formation Mechanism and Catalytic Performance†
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 30, pages 7581–7585, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Wang, R., Liu, E., Gao, X., Sun, Z., Xiao, F.-S., Girgsdies, F. and Su, D. S. (2012), Spherical Structures Composed of Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes: Formation Mechanism and Catalytic Performance . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7581–7585. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200969
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2012
- MOST. Grant Number: 2011CBA00504
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21133010, 21103203, 50921004, 20973079
- Institute of Metal Research. Grant Number: O9NBA111A1
- Liaoning Province. Grant Number: 20101121
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!