This research was supported by Biomedical Research Council (BMRC 09/1/22/19/612) of A*STAR and Academic Research Fund (ARC21/08) of Ministry of Education in Singapore.
Orally Active Peptidic Bradykinin B1 Receptor Antagonists Engineered from a Cyclotide Scaffold for Inflammatory Pain Treatment†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5620–5624, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Wong, C. T. T., Rowlands, D. K., Wong, C.-H., Lo, T. W. C., Nguyen, G. K. T., Li, H.-Y. and Tam, J. P. (2012), Orally Active Peptidic Bradykinin B1 Receptor Antagonists Engineered from a Cyclotide Scaffold for Inflammatory Pain Treatment. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5620–5624. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200984
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!