These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hyperpolarized Binding Pocket Nuclear Overhauser Effect for Determination of Competitive Ligand Binding†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5179–5182, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Lee, Y., Zeng, H., Mazur, A., Wegstroth, M., Carlomagno, T., Reese, M., Lee, D., Becker, S., Griesinger, C. and Hilty, C. (2012), Hyperpolarized Binding Pocket Nuclear Overhauser Effect for Determination of Competitive Ligand Binding . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5179–5182. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201003
C.H. thanks the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation for a New Faculty Award. Support from the National Science Foundation (grant number CHE-0846402), and from the Texas A&M University startup funds is gratefully acknowledged. C.G. thanks the Max Planck Society for support. This project was also performed under the auspices of the BMBF project (“Neue Verfahren der Bio-NMR zur Optimierung und Beschleunigung strukturbasierter Wirkstoffentwicklung”) and the EU funded FP7-Bio-NMR project (project number: 261863).
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0846402
- Texas A&M University
- Max Planck Society
- EU. Grant Number: 261863
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!