This research was supported (in part) by the U.S. Army Research Office under contract W911NF-07-D-0004. B.E. is grateful to the German Academy of Sciences Leopoldina for a postdoctoral fellowship (LPDS 2009-8). We thank S. L. Buchwald for the usage of computational resources, J. J. Walish for fabricating the device holder, and J. G. Weis for SEM measurements.
Selective Detection of Ethylene Gas Using Carbon Nanotube-based Devices: Utility in Determination of Fruit Ripeness†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5752–5756, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Esser, B., Schnorr, J. M. and Swager, T. M. (2012), Selective Detection of Ethylene Gas Using Carbon Nanotube-based Devices: Utility in Determination of Fruit Ripeness. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5752–5756. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201042
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- U.S. Army Research Office. Grant Numbers: W911NF-07-D-0004, LPDS 2009-8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!