This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21025206, 20832003, and 20972118) and the 973 Program (2012CB725302).
Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Double CH Functionalization/Carbonylation for the Synthesis of Xanthones†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5204–5207, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Shi, R., Gan, P., Liu, C., Ding, A., Wang, Q. and Lei, A. (2012), Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Double CH Functionalization/Carbonylation for the Synthesis of Xanthones . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5204–5207. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201050
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21025206, 20832003, 20972118, 2012CB725302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!