This study was financially supported in part by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (21390030, 22106515, Project No. 2105: Organic Synthesis Based on Reaction Integration). We also thank TOSOH F-TECH INC., and the Asahi Glass Foundation for support in part. E.T. acknowledges Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research for financial support (23915014).
Enantioselective 5-endo-dig Carbocyclization of β-Ketoesters with Internal Alkynes Employing a Four-Component Catalyst System†
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 17, pages 4131–4135, April 23, 2012
How to Cite
Suzuki, S., Tokunaga, E., Reddy, D. S., Matsumoto, T., Shiro, M. and Shibata, N. (2012), Enantioselective 5-endo-dig Carbocyclization of β-Ketoesters with Internal Alkynes Employing a Four-Component Catalyst System . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4131–4135. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201060
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 21390030, 22106515, 2105, 23915014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!