We thank the Air Force Office of Scientific Research for financial support. C.M. also acknowledges the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a Feodor Lynen postdoctoral fellowship. S.P.S. and Z.R.T. thank the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada and the US–UK Fulbright Commission and AstraZeneca for fellowships, respectively. We also thank Professor K. Howard (Swarthmore) for help with EPR data collection and the Max Planck Institute for Bioinorganic Chemistry (Mülheim) for computational resources.
Azo NN Bond Cleavage with a Redox-Active Vanadium Compound Involving Metal–Ligand Cooperativity†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 22, pages 5386–5390, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Milsmann, C., Turner, Z. R., Semproni, S. P. and Chirik, P. J. (2012), Azo NN Bond Cleavage with a Redox-Active Vanadium Compound Involving Metal–Ligand Cooperativity . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5386–5390. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201085
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!