The authors gratefully acknowledge Ralph Mazitschek, Carlos Guerrero, and Scott Hilderbrand for helpful discussions. This material is based upon work supported in part by NIH grant K01EB010078, the University of California, San Diego, and the NSF under CHE-0741968.
Metal-Catalyzed One-Pot Synthesis of Tetrazines Directly from Aliphatic Nitriles and Hydrazine†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5222–5225, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Yang, J., Karver, M. R., Li, W., Sahu, S. and Devaraj, N. K. (2012), Metal-Catalyzed One-Pot Synthesis of Tetrazines Directly from Aliphatic Nitriles and Hydrazine . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5222–5225. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201117
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: K01EB010078
- University of California, San Diego
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0741968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!