We thank Prof. Kobayashi, Prof. Ohwada, Dr. Otani, and Dr. Ueno at the University of Tokyo for generous technical supports. This work was supported by Scientific Research on Innovative Areas from MEXT, ERATO from JST, Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A) from JSPS, Inoue Science Foundation, and Takeda Science Foundation.
Catalytic Asymmetric Total Synthesis of Chimonanthine, Folicanthine, and Calycanthine through Double Michael Reaction of Bisoxindole†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5217–5221, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Mitsunuma, H., Shibasaki, M., Kanai, M. and Matsunaga, S. (2012), Catalytic Asymmetric Total Synthesis of Chimonanthine, Folicanthine, and Calycanthine through Double Michael Reaction of Bisoxindole . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5217–5221. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201132
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
- Inoue Science Foundation
- Takeda Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!