We would like to thank the German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft) for funding and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for the generous financial support. We thank B. Müller (Ulm University) for collecting the X-ray diffraction data. C. Egger (Ulm University) is gratefully acknowledged for measuring the nitrogen sorption isotherms, G. Weber (Ulm University) for thermal gravimetric analysis and S. Blessing (Ulm University) for recording the PXRD data. Furthermore, we would like to thank H. Sievers and H. Gronegger (both Quantachrome GmbH (Germany)) for helpful discussions.
Rational Construction of an Extrinsic Porous Molecular Crystal with an Extraordinary High Specific Surface Area†
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5252–5255, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Mastalerz, M. and Oppel, I. M. (2012), Rational Construction of an Extrinsic Porous Molecular Crystal with an Extraordinary High Specific Surface Area . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5252–5255. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201174
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2012
- German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft)
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!