These authors contributed equally to this work.
On Demand: The Singular rht Net, an Ideal Blueprint for the Construction of a Metal–Organic Framework (MOF) Platform†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 40, pages 10099–10103, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Eubank, J. F., Nouar, F., Luebke, R., Cairns, A. J., Wojtas, L., Alkordi, M., Bousquet, T., Hight, M. R., Eckert, J., Embs, J. P., Georgiev, P. A. and Eddaoudi, M. (2012), On Demand: The Singular rht Net, an Ideal Blueprint for the Construction of a Metal–Organic Framework (MOF) Platform . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10099–10103. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201202
We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the NSF (DMR 0548117) and KAUST funds.
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR 0548117
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!