We thank the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (research fellowship for S.L.) and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB 749) for financial support, Dr. P. Mayer for the determination of the X-ray structures, and Dr. A. R. Ofial and Dr. M. Horn for helpful discussions.
Imidazolidinone-Derived Enamines: Nucleophiles with Low Reactivity†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5739–5742, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Lakhdar, S., Maji, B. and Mayr, H. (2012), Imidazolidinone-Derived Enamines: Nucleophiles with Low Reactivity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5739–5742. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201240
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!