Support was provided by the Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (21390030, 23915014, 22106515, Project No. 2105: Organic Synthesis Based on Reaction Integration). We also thank the Asahi Glass Foundation for support in part.
Organocatalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of Trifluoromethyl-substituted Diarylpyrrolines: Enantioselective Conjugate Cyanation of β-Aryl-β-trifluoromethyl-disubstituted Enones†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4959–4962, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Kawai, H., Okusu, S., Tokunaga, E., Sato, H., Shiro, M. and Shibata, N. (2012), Organocatalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of Trifluoromethyl-substituted Diarylpyrrolines: Enantioselective Conjugate Cyanation of β-Aryl-β-trifluoromethyl-disubstituted Enones. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4959–4962. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201278
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 21390030, 23915014, 22106515
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!